Can You Answer These 8 Crucial Questions About Your Portfolio?
Ignorance isn’t bliss when it comes to knowing how your portfolio is positioned, how much risk you are taking and last but certainly not least, how much your portfolio is actually earning.
1. What is my average annual return for the past 1, 3, and 5 years?
2. What is the appropriate benchmark for my portfolio?
3. Have I done better or worse than my benchmark?
4. Do I have a risk management system in place to protect my assets if the economy or the markets crash?
5. What is my risk-adjusted return (Sharpe Ratio)?
6. Am I being adequately rewarded for the risk I take with my investments?
7. How much, exactly, am I paying in fees each year, and is it worth it?
8. Am I 100% certain I’m doing the best I can with the resources I have?
Click the arrow below to listen to me expand on these questions and why they are so critical to your investment strategy.
Thanks for listening and thanks for checking out the blog. I hope you have found this information helpful.